- Congratulations Lifu Huang for receiving AI2 Fellowship.
- Very excited to kick off DARPA GAILA project with Columbia.
- Upcoming talks: Keynote speeches at KDD2019 Workshop on Deep Learning on Graphs, China Conference on Knowledge Graph and Semantic Computing, World Artificial Intelligence Conference, Singapore NLP Symposium, and EMNLP2019 workshop on Deep Learning for Low-resource NLP; and invited talks at CAS, HIT, Apple, Anthem, West Coast NLP summit and Reuters.
- My official ads for woman PhD applicants - work hard and play hard with me!
- After five and half wonderful years at RPI, I will be joining UIUC CS as a tenured full professor in August 2019. I'm recruiting research faculty members, research scientists, post-docs, PhD/master/undergraduate RAs and software engineers. Drop me a CV if interested. My main email is still firstname.lastname@example.org before the middle of August. My new UIUC email is email@example.com but I won't be checking it regularly before August.
- Organizing a new KBP2019 EDL task for 7,297 entity types, the website is up now KBP2019.
- Honored to be selected as the Associate Editor for IEEE/ACM Transaction on Audio, Speech, and Language.
- Check our most recent end-to-end enttiy, relation and event extraction system at our software page
- Received Tencent AI Lab Rhino-Bird Gift Fund from my very own former PhD student Dian Yu.
- PhD students on 2020 job market: Lifu Huang (academia), Xiaoman Pan (industry) and Ying Lin (industry).