- ELISA Information Extraction System for Low-resource Languages
Information Extraction system for low-resource languages (282 languages as of September 2017, growing fast).
- Xiaoman Pan, Boliang Zhang, Jonathan May, Joel Nothman, Kevin Knight and Heng Ji. 2017. Cross-lingual Name Tagging and Linking for 282 Languages. In Proc. ACL 2017.
- Ulf Hermjakob, Qiang Li, Jonathan May, Sebastian Mielke, Nima Pourdamghani, Michael Pust, Xing Shi, Kevin Knight, Daniel Marcu, Nikolaos Malandrakis, Anil Ramakrishna, Victor Martinez, Elisabeth Staruk, Tanner Sorensen, Dogan Can, Shrikanth Narayanan, Tomer Levinboim, Kenton Murray, David Chiang, Boliang Zhang, Xiaoman Pan, Di Lu, Lifu Huang, Xiaocheng Feng and Heng Ji. 2016. ELISA System Description for LoReHLT 2016. In Proc. NIST LoReHLT 2016 Workshop
- Boliang Zhang, Xiaoman Pan, Tianlu Wang, Ashish Vaswani, Heng Ji, Kevin Knight and Daniel Marcu. 2016. Name Tagging for Low-resource Incident Languages based on Expectation-driven Learning. In NAACL-HLT 2016.
- Di Lu, Xiaoman Pan, Nima Pourdamghani, Shih-Fu Chang, Heng Ji and Kevin Knight. 2016. A Multi-media Approach to Cross-lingual Entity Knowledge Transfer. In Proc. ACL 2016.
- Ying Lin, Xiaoman Pan, Aliya Deri, Heng Ji and Kevin Knight. 2016. Leveraging Entity Linking and Related Language Projection to Improve Name Transliteration. In Proc. ACL2016 Workshop on Named Entities.
Link resources, system API
- RPI Joint Information Extraction System
The English joint IE system can extract ACE types of entity mentions, relations and events jointly.
- Qi Li and Heng Ji. 2014. Incremental Joint Extraction of Entity Mentions and Relations. In Proc. ACL.
- Qi Li, Heng Ji, Yu Hong and Sujian Li. 2014. Constructing Information Networks Using One Single Model. In Proc. EMNLP.
- Qi Li, Heng Ji and Liang Huang. 2013. Joint Event Extraction via Structured Prediction with Global Features. In Proc. ACL.
Link download, demo
- RPI Entity Discovery and Linking System
Currently it includes English, Chinese and Spanish Entity Discovery and Linking to DBPedia, as well as Biomedical Entity Linking to 300+ Biological Ontologies
- Xiaoman Pan, Taylor Cassidy, Ulf Hermjakob, Heng Ji and Kevin Knight. 2015. Unsupervised Entity Linking with Abstract Meaning Representation. In Proc. NAACL.
- Han Wang, Jin Guang Zheng, Xiaogang Ma, Peter Fox and Heng Ji. 2015. Language and Domain Independent Entity Linking with Quantified Collective Validation. In Proc. EMNLP.
- Jin Guang Zheng, Daniel Howsmon, Boliang Zhang, Juergen Hahn, Deborah McGuinness, James Hendler and Heng Ji. 2014. Entity Linking for Biomedical Literature. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making.
Link download, edl demo, amr linker demo, bio linker Data DBpeida index (100 GB), Biology Ontologies index (1.5 GB)